Join us for Worship on the Way on Saturday, May 22, 10-11am at Reformation. We will have stations for prayer, communion, blessing, and offering. At the offering station, we will be collecting donations for Gratitude for Grandparents – cereal and other non-perishable breakfast items, diapers, and wipes. Registration is requested for those attending Worship on the Way. Contact the church office with any questions.
During these services, everyone will remain in their own vehicle at all times. We recommend that each car only have persons from the same household.
As always, we recommend that persons who are at high risk take all necessary precautions to protect themselves from exposure and stay home when that is deemed the safest option.
Here is important information about coming to Reformation for these services:
- To help us plan, pre-registration will be offered and encouraged but NOT required.
- Everyone who attends is required to wear a mask at all times when they are on the church property.
- When you arrive at Reformation you will follow all signs and proceed around the church building from the west parking lot, around the back of the building, and out through the east parking lot.
- As you proceed around the building, you will be stopping at various stations to participate in the different parts of worship while remaining in your vehicle.
- The first station will be a check-in station where you will be asked to confirm that you have not had any COVID-19 symptoms or been asked to quarantine. Your contact information will be collected or confirmed.
- One station will provide communion. Communion will be celebrated for each car and communion elements distributed in pre-packaged sets.
- One station will be an offering station where you can drop off financial gifts as well as other in-kind donations for Reformation to pass on to local agencies.
- These services will also be an opportunity to pick up or drop off other materials at Reformation. For example, you will be able to collect Caring for Friends food trays and Palms will be distributed for Palm Sunday.
Please contact the pastors or deacon if you have any questions about this new way for us to worship during this time.