- $60.00 yearly registration fee (per child, non-refundable)
- $8.00 per hour for each hour or partial hour of care
- $184.00 per month minimum per child
- $5.00 late pick up fee for each 5 minutes after 6:00 PM closing per child starting at 6:01 PM
- Ex. Pick up 6:01 PM $5 due, pick up 6:06 PM $10 due, pick up 6:11 PM $15 due, 6:16 PM $20 due.
- On extended days we will cap the daily maximum rate @$65.00/day per child.
- There is a 10% fee reduction for the 2nd lowest tuition in a multiple child family.
- The entire month fees are due by the 1st of each month. A late fee of $15.00 is applied to any payment(s) made after the 1st of the month.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged to cover bank fees for any returned checks.
- If our center receives (2) returned checks, all remaining payments must be made with cash or money order only.
- Please make checks payable to “Reformation Schools, Inc.”
Tuition Assistance and Scholarships
- Subsidized childcare assists eligible parents with their childcare costs. The program serves children birth to age thirteen years. Child Care Information Services or CCIS administers the funding for subsidized care. For information CCIS of Delaware County 110 South 69th Street, 2nd Floor, Upper Darby, PA 19082, Phone: (484) 461-6400.
- Stay and Play has tuition assistance based on need. See Director for details. Your request must be in writing and approved by our School Board.
Registration is $60 (per child, non-refundable) and may be made in person or by mail; forms are available at the school office or can be downloaded below:
Income Tax Credits
Don’t forget to keep your monthly receipts for income tax preparation. Stay and Play does not normally print year-end receipts. The IRS allows a Credit called Child and Dependent Care Credit for childcare expenses. There is also a Credit titled Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). This is a credit for certain people who work. For more information or to see if you qualify go to website: www.irs.gov or ask your tax preparer. (Note: Reformation Schools Inc. cannot provide tax advice).
Our Federal Tax Number is: 51-0391957
Special Note for the start of the school year:
To help cut down on operating costs we are requesting that each family please provide 2 Family size boxes of tissues and 2 containers of disinfecting wipes (any brand).
If your child will complete homework in our program send in at least one package of pencils.