All are welcome here! At Reformation, we welcome people of all abilities to participate fully – it’s even included in our welcome statement!
- Our Prayground at the rear of the Sanctuary contains a variety of sensory toys, fidget items and braille puzzles that can be brought to your seat for worship, open to children and adults alike.
- Children who need to bring an aide or para professional with them to Sunday School are eligible to apply for our Para Support Grant by contacting Pastor Eileen.
- Outside we have reserved handicap parking spaces in our front and north lots for people who utilize van lift transport, a ramp for wheelchair access in the front of the building, surface lighting around the building and on pathways, and ground-level entry doors in the rear of the building near the playground.
- Inside we have ADA compliant bathrooms; an elevator; wide corridors; braille signage.
- For worship services in the sanctuary we offer hearing assistance devices, braille hymnals, large print bulletins and movable chairs for flex seating.
- Reformation has a longstanding relationship with both Elwyn and KenCrest, organizations that provide services to individuals living with disabilities. Pastors at Reformation also serve Elwyn through chaplaincy services and Bible Study.