Help women living with housing insecurity on Sunday, February 21. Reformation will again provide healthy foods and other needed items for The Well, a secure women’s shelter located in Philadelphia.
To help ensure the health of the women during this time, we are asking for:
- pre-packaged, individual size portioned food items for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- travel size umbrellas, ponchos, mini first aid kits, disposable thermometers
- underwear (sizes M, L, XL)
- gift cards in $5 increments (CVS, Target, Turkey Hill, Wawa)
- rolls of quarters (to do laundry)
Items will be collected on Wednesday, February 17 between 12 -1 pm and 5 – 6 pm.
If you are unable to drop off on that day, you can always use Amazon (Smile) and send it to the church by February 17.
To learn more about this life-giving outreach, to make direct donations, or to be part of the delivery team, contact our Reformation coordinator for The Well, Kristen Chorney. Thank you for your help, generosity, and continued support!