We Are Reformation People
Reformation People are free from sin through faith in God yet bound by love to serve the neighbor, embodying in their lives God’s word of radical unconditional love.
Reformation People receive, maintain, and pass on the Reformation tradition of:
· promoting equality and empowerment of all people
· promoting spiritual health so faith orients life
· promoting the welfare and well-being of all
· promoting education for all
· valuing human relationships
· valuing children
· promoting equality and freedom.
Reformation Lutheran Church, Media, expresses this identity in our mission to invite all people, serve our neighbors, and build a living faith.